2019/20 Prices and Availability
Sunday change over day . All prices are in Euros.
The prices listed are per person sharing a room for a 7 night stay in the chalet on a catered basis. Shorter breaks can also be arranged, subject to availability.
Sole Occupancy price is based on 16 people occupying all 8 rooms. Additional guests (up to a maximum of 22 at La Desmeuniere and 25 at Chalet Pleney in total) are charged at a discounted rate – see Discounts and Special Offers.
Check In and Out
Your chalet is available from 16.00 on your day of arrival. You will be welcomed by us and offered a welcome drink and will be shown to your rooms and around the chalet. If you are arriving before 16.00 then it is possible for us to store your luggage in the boot room. If you have decided to drive then it is also possible to park at the chalet and walk into Morzine to get your bearings.
Check out is by 10.00 on your day of departure. If you wish to ski/snowboard that day, or you are booked onto a later transfer, then we will again be able to store your luggage in the Sauna room and you can have use of the Sauna room shower.
Booking and paying for your holiday
If you wish to book the chalet then please email us your requirements and we will then forward our booking form and terms and conditions and also reiterate all the details that have been discussed so far either by email or phone. Once we have sent you the booking form, we will allocate 48 hours in order for you to return it. If you need longer than 48 hours then this will need to be discussed at the time of the booking process.
A deposit of 100 Euros per person is required to be paid by the group leader (if sole occupancy) or by the individual booking a room(s). The final payment is then due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Payment for the deposit and final balance must be paid by bank transfer into our French Euro Account. All payments received must be in Euros.
· Accommodation for 7 nights
· Welcome drink
· Continental breakfast with a daily hot breakfast special
· Afternoon tea and cake everyday
· Complimentary teas, coffee and hot chocolate
· A pre-dinner drink and canapés
· 4 course evening meal on 6 evenings
· As much quality wine as you like during the course of your evening meal
· Use of cots, high chairs and car seats/boosters
· Daily lifts too and from the slopes
· Ski, boot and board storage
· Use of the sauna and hot tub plus extra towels for hot tub use
· Fresh, white bed linen, bath and hand towel per person
· Free wifi
Also available (additional charges apply):
· Return airport transfers from Geneva airport or train station
· In house spa treatments
· Lift pass collection
· Advice with booking lessons and hire of equipment (free of charge)
Discounts and Special Offers
· Price per person is based on 2 adults sharing a room
· Sole Occupancy price is based on 16 people, for each additional person please add 600 Euros
· For children aged 12 or under, the adult price is reduced by 50 Euros per child based on 2 children to a room or by 100 Euros per child if children are sharing parents' room.
· Children under 2 stay free in parent's room (travel cots can be provided)
· Single Adult Occupancy - additional 500 Euros